Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Running Total to $1183

A quick $9 last night. I bet for an hour after footy practice, had planned to go through a late night Hong Kong meeting with the win system but was too tired and thought better of it.
When I resumed betting a couple of weeks ago I had a great start and got my running total to $1191 before having a couple of bad days. Its taken about 6 betting days to nearly catch up.
Its a funny thing but I have real confidence about what Im doing and my expectation is to win everyday.
This could be complacency or cockyness but I think its mostly because I firmly believe my 2 little unconventional systems do actually work when I stick to the rules.
Im now expecting the probability gods to slap me in the back of the head sometime soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment