Friday, October 2, 2009

A loss and catch up

I squeezed in one last meeting on the last day of September. First two races gave me losses and then on the 3rd race I waited till 10 seconds before start time to see what the fav was and then make my bet. After I made my bet i checked again and lo and behold the fav had changed. My horse came 3rd and the new fav won. This was the 3rd race in the meeting so at this point my losses were just $8. I should have stopped and taken that loss but decided to carry on and wouldnt you know it but there were no more fav winners for the meeting. I ended up making a $37.90 loss for the evening.
I then had a few days work which kept me away from this which was a nice break.  and then today i set about grabbing back what I had lost.  I won back $26.50 today which leaves me $13.40 short of my base  balance of $1000.


No comments:

Post a Comment