Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sods law...

While Im not betting at present I am still keeping track of the racing stats and as luck would have it over the last week in the race meetings I would have bet on there has been the unusual occurrence of 3 meetings with the fav not winning till the 7th race. What does that mean to me? Well basically it means that if I had been betting on the meetings this week I would have been looking at a profit of about $510 for the week..... bugger.


In the meantime I have come up with another system based around my current one but this time using place bets. In the testing using historical data and also over the last week it works very well in terms of successes however its very conservative in terms of winnings.  When Im ready to start up again Im going to run two accounts at the TAB, one for the win bet system and one for the place bet system.

No comments:

Post a Comment