Saturday, October 3, 2009

Loss recovered

Ok, a good evenings effort, back on track with the balance back over the $1000 mark. Its a funny thing how when I have a day where there is a loss I have the impending feeling that its all about to fall over  but so far I seem to recover each time.



So I will now start again trying to get to my $500 target withdrawn from the account by the end of October however I  may struggle a bit here as work commitments are set to get in the way of betting time. A more realistic target for the month will probably only be about $250.

 BTW Im sorry but I cant view this as trading, Im betting, gambling on horses, its that simple. The only thing is I think I have come up with a system that will over time produce small consistent profits but its still betting on horses...

No comments:

Post a Comment