Righto, back in to it. Im having to start with a smaller bank because instead of using the football coaching money for this "venture" I ended up buying a new mac for work with it. So the restart bank is $500, it was going to be about $3000 but I really needed the new mac, my new camera pumps out far too big files for my old mac to handle. Also I have a fair amount of evening football coaching about to start up and I wont be able to bet as many meetings as i had been.
There is a slight change going to happen to what I do with place bets having their own little system which is not much of an earner but a consistent winner, I will elaborate shortly.
Today’s Saint-Cloud fancies: 12.43 SC- Krytic (e/w). 1.18 SC- Almoshahar
(win). 1.53 SC- Bhaskari (e/w). 2.28 SC- Neila Al Maury (e/w). 3.03 SC-
Synaran (w...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment